Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 
Hi,

I've decided to start this blog as a temporary site during the Melbourne International Film Festival (2005). I've been going to the film festival for a few years now, and this will be the fourth year in a row that I've taken time off work and bought a 'festival passport', which grants me access to every session over the 2.5 weeks... This is also the first time I've done a blog. I'm not sure I get why most people blog, but I am doing this one as I know a lot of people will ask me what I'm seeing, what I thought of the films, etc etc. We'll see how it goes from here I guess :-).

Mark

Comments:
Here's mine
http://timchuma.com/miff2005/

It will be the third I have written about and the fifth I have been to. I have deliberately kept it simple as I want to update it quickly.

Thanks - Tim Chuma.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?