Friday, July 29, 2005

 
So tired, I can't be verbose. Another great bunch of films today. I skipped Unknown Pleasures, and from what I hear, I didn't miss anything....

A BLOODY SPEAR AT MOUNT FUJI
7/10
Great Japanese film, a little hard to follow at points but certainly worth the time and effort.

HOUSEWARMING
8/10
Very enjoyable French comedy about a lovely lawyer who decides to convert the upstairs apartment to join onto her existing one and what goes wrong from there. Amusing and interesting in that it suspends reality from time to time which was unusual... Great cameo at the end too from 'Mr. Bumblehead'. (I won't spoil it, but you'll know who I mean when you see it).

GODZILLA: FINAL WARS
6.5/10
So bad it was good. Best bit was watching Sydney get destroyed, at which point the audience cheered and applauded. Good on 'em! :-). One word summary: Craptacular!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?