Monday, August 08, 2005

 
One day after MIFF. This will most likely be my final post to this blog, but I'll keep it on for as long as blogspot allows it for reference to others. All in all, I rate this MIFF quite highly - there were several very good films, but unfortunately no real stand-out excellent one for me.

So, as summary, here are the best film of the festival, voted by me (in alphabetical order), and recommended if you get the opportunity to see them.

Documentaries;
- MURDERBALL
- THE TAKE
- THE WILD BIRDS OF TELEGRAPH HILL

English Language;
- CLEAN
- DEAD MAN'S SHOES
- HAIR HIGH
- LOOK BOTH WAYS
- ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW
- PRIMER
- P.S.

Subtitled;
- 3-IRON
- ABOUT LOVE
- THE AX
- DARK HORSE
- HAWAII, OSLO
- HOUSEWARMING

Seeya next year at MIFF 2006! :-) If you'd like to get in touch, drop me a line.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?